Formatted question description: https://leetcode.ca/all/228.html
228. Summary Ranges Given a sorted integer array without duplicates, return the summary of its ranges. Example 1: Input: [0,1,2,4,5,7] Output: ["0->2","4->5","7"] Explanation: 0,1,2 form a continuous range; 4,5 form a continuous range. Example 2: Input: [0,2,3,4,6,8,9] Output: ["0","2->4","6","8->9"] Explanation: 2,3,4 form a continuous range; 8,9 form a continuous range. @tag-array
Traverse the array once and check whether the next number is increasing each time
- If yes, continue to traverse down
- If not, we have to judge whether it is a number or a sequence at this time,
- A number is directly stored in the result
- The sequence should be stored in the first and last numbers and the arrow “->”.
We need two variables i and j, where i is the position of the starting number of the continuous sequence, j is the length of the continuous sequence, when j is 1, it means there is only one number, if it is greater than 1, it is a continuous sequence.