Docker related questions
docker v.s. podman https://www.imaginarycloud.com/blog/podman-vs-docker/
- terraform v.s. helm
- Terraform can be used to manage infrastructure and all the attached resources,
- while Helm’s primary purpose is to manage applications and application states from within a Kubernetes cluster.
- terraform v.s. aws-cloudformation
- Terraform and CloudFormation are both infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools.
- CloudFormation is developed by AWS and only manages AWS resources.
- Terraform is developed by HashiCorp and can manage resources across a wide range of cloud vendors.
SQS vs RabbitMQ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28687295/sqs-vs-rabbitmq
SMACK(Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka) stack https://gist.github.com/Arnauld/b98f41b7a245c859be34f6efa9627513
difference between docker, compose and kubernetes
Liveness and readiness probe in kubernetes
- Both liveness & readiness probes are used to control the health of an application.
- Failing liveness probe will restart the container, whereas failing readiness probe will stop our application from serving traffic.
Kafka consumer groups and benifits, partition , offset etc..
How do you deploy app in k8s
- Using kubectl to Create a Deployment https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/kubernetes-basics/deploy-app/deploy-intro/
Ingress in kubernetes
How to create authorization keys in k8s and how it work
Kubernetes related questions
Note that a trailing
_ in PyTorch signifies that the operation is performed in-place
import math weights = torch.randn(784, 10) / math.sqrt(784) weights.requires_grad_() bias = torch.zeros(10, requires_grad=True)